– When are lists due? Lists are due April 30th, 2021.
– Does my army have to be fully painted? No. You can participate in the 7th Wicked GT with an unpainted army, however, you should be aware that you CANNOT win Best Overall if you have an unpainted army. You CAN, however, still win Best General with an unpainted army.
– How do I know I’m registered? You should receive an email receipt upon purchase of your Wicked GT weekend pass. If there is any confusion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Is there a refund policy? Yes. We will refund 100% until Friday, April 9th, 2021.
– Do you have a preferred hotel partner if I’m an out-of-towner? Yes. Best Western Wichita North Hotel & Suites is both where the Wicked GT will be held as well as where we have preferred guest room rates. For more info, visit the Venue tab.
– Is there a Players Packet? Yes, you can view it by clicking this link!
– Is the Painting Rubric available? You can find the painting rubric on page 5 of the Players Packet (see link above).