Just two weeks left until the Wicked GT 2016 kicks off! Make sure that you’re apart of all the fun! We have 21 generals signed up to do battle in just a few weeks. We still have spots open and will be taking any new sign-ups all the way up until registration kicks off on Friday, March 18th at 5:00 PM so please continue to spread the word and let’s get as many as we can signed up for the 2nd annual Wicked GT!
Scenario #5 is now available! This means that all 5 Scenarios have now been released for your viewing pleasure. Please make sure to look them over so you’ll know what to expect when dice drop on Saturday morning.
One other thing to mention – Army Lists. We‘ve decided that your Army Lists need to be made using the current ruleset of the 9th Age, which is v0.11.9.3. We have determined that even if they do get the next release out on March 8th then it will be too close for people to make new lists with an army list that they likely won’t even have played. And word is that they will be making drastic changes to some of the army books. So, make sure to start finalizing your army lists and get them submitted one week from today on March 11, 2016!
And so that you’re well aware, here’s some upcoming important dates to remember:
– All funds due: Payment is the only way to secure a spot in the Wicked GT, so ASAP. You can send payment via PayPal to email@example.com
– Army lists due:
March 4, 2016 March 11, 2016 (Flexible on this date)
Also, here’s a few other notes of interest:
– Gem Bags! We’re working on the contents of this years Gem Bags. In addition to the tokens that you’ll get for Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion you’re also going to be getting Wound Markers, Dark Shard Tokens, and Charge / Flee arrows! Every participant will receive this gem bag upon registering for the Wicked GT on March 18th! Pictures coming soon!
– 9th Age! Don’t forget that the Wicked GT will be featuring the 9th Age rules! Make sure to visit their site and get yourself familiarized! (www.the-ninth-age.com)
– Raffle! Throughout the weekend we’ll be handing out raffle prizes at random times during the GT. If you were here last year then you’re well aware that we have tons of stuff to hand out. So make sure to get yourself signed up to get your name put into the daily raffle! You’ll receive a numbered gem upon registering and this will be your raffle number throughout the weekend!
– Booze! We will have a keg of Bud Light available and several types of liquor to make you simple cocktails. The beautiful waitresses are primed and ready to serve you drinks, cocktails, beer, and refreshments throughout the weekend! Remember that it’s only $5 to get you a Saturday drinking pass! Let’s have a great time!!