The countdown continues! Just 10 more days until we kick off the Wicked GT 2016!
Here’s a couple of news and notes:
- Army Lists. Don’t for get that your Army Lists need to be made using rule set v.0.11.9.3 and not the latest version of v.0.99, which was released yesterday. We are now too close to switch over to the newest rules so we will use the prior rule set since everybody has been using it for a few months now. So, make sure to start finalizing your army lists and get them submitted on Friday, March 11, 2016! You can send the army list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golden Toto Painting Competition. The trophy is now complete (see below!) and we are looking forward to getting some great entries! We had an awesome turnout last year and we’ve revamped since then and are going to award the winners of each categories with these unique, one-of-a-kind trophies that you can only find at the Wicked GT. Don’t forget that you will need to pay to enter the Golden Toto Painting Competition (only $5 for one entry or $10 for multiple entries) and all the money we make goes back to the players in the form of booze, gift cards, prizes, and awards! Get your entries painted and get them ready to participate!!
And so that you’re well aware, here’s some upcoming important dates to remember:
– All funds due: Payment is the only way to secure a spot in the Wicked GT, so ASAP. You can send payment via PayPal to email@example.com
– Army lists due:
March 4, 2016 March 11, 2016 (Flexible on this date)
Also, here’s a few other notes of interest:
– Gem Bags! This years Gem Bags are coming along really nicely! The charge / flee arrows are now completed and we are finalizing some other things but we will definitely be showing pictures of this within a few days!
– 9th Age! Don’t forget that the Wicked GT will be featuring the 9th Age rules! Make sure to visit their site and get yourself familiarized! (www.the-ninth-age.com)
– Raffle! Throughout the weekend we’ll be handing out raffle prizes at random times during the GT. If you were here last year then you’re well aware that we have tons of stuff to hand out. So make sure to get yourself signed up to get your name put into the daily raffle! You’ll receive a numbered gem upon registering and this will be your raffle number throughout the weekend!
– Booze! We will have a keg of Bud Light available and several types of liquor to make you simple cocktails. The beautiful waitresses are primed and ready to serve you drinks, cocktails, beer, and refreshments throughout the weekend! Remember that it’s only $5 to get you a Saturday drinking pass! Let’s have a great time!!