The Wicked GT 2016: A rundown of all the S.W.A.G. & the Wicked GT Bar!
Just 2 more days and the Wicked GT 2016 will be here! Don’t forget that registration begins at 5:00 PM on Friday evening and the bar will be open. So if you want to come by and check out the venue, do some open gaming, hang out and BS for a little while then feel free! Don’t forget that the doors will be locked overnight so feel free to come in and set up your army for the next day. No need to break it down!
I wanted to let everybody know about the many generous donations and giveaways that we’ve received, which, in turn, makes out for a very special raffle for all the players. As mentioned earlier, each player will receive a numbered gem upon registering and this number will go into a raffle bowl. Beginning Saturday morning, we will start handing stuff out every hour on the hour and the way you win is by getting your number pulled from the gem jar! These can be things from blister packs to boxed sets to a Tomb Kings Battalion!! We’ll also have a small paid raffle for a box of Age of Sigmar! Tickets for this will only be .50 cents per ticket!! The Age of Sigmar boxed set was given by one of our great sponsors, Hobbytown USA!
Here’s our handouts (in addition to what you see below):
- Two (2) $20 gift certificates to Secret Weapon Miniatures
- Five (5) bricks of dice to hand out to our “First Blood” winners in each game
- Everything you see below!!
The Wicked GT Bar:
- We will have a menu posted letting everybody know about the contents of the Wicked GT Bar! Don’t forget that it’s only $5 for one day or $8 for all weekend long to drink from the bar! Tips are always appreciated but not required! Make sure to let us know which option you’ll be choosing when getting your first drink!
- Some menu items:
- Bud Light
- American Anthem IPA
- with these mixers – Pineapple juice, coca-cola, water, lemonade, etc
Here’s a couple of key items as we get closer:
- Factions! The Factions list has now been completed and uploaded. You’ll use this in each of your 5 games over the weekend. Here’s the link to the Factions sheet.
- Army Lists! Don’t for get that your Army Lists need to be made using rule set v.0.11.9.3 and not the latest version of v.0.99. Army lists are due ASAP! You can send the army list to email@example.com.
And so that you’re well aware, here’s some upcoming important dates to remember:
– All funds due: Payment is the only way to secure a spot in the Wicked GT, so ASAP. You can send payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Army lists due:
March 4, 2016 March 11, 2016 (Flexible on this date)
Also, here’s a few other notes of interest:
- Twitter: @iggykoopa30
- Twitter: @Rnevarez4
- Twitter: @sixfthunbadger
- Twitter: @thewickedgt
- Twitter hashtags – #TheWickedGT #MWGamingAlliance, #T9A
- Facebook: Midwest Gaming Alliance
- Website: www.thewickedgt.com
- Facebook: The Wicked GT