A quick note to let everybody know that Scenarios #3, #4, and #5 are now available!!! You can check them out by clicking the following links!
- Scenario #3 – The Path is Revealed!
- Scenario #4 – The Will to Survive!
- Scenario #5 – There’s No Place Like Home!
And also, for your viewing pleasure, you can check the following links to find the previously released Scenarios #1 and #2:
And here’s some other items of interest:
- We currently have 25 generals signed up and ready to do battle!! So if you know anybody that’s interested in playing in the best Wicked GT yet then have them email us and we’ll get you signed up! Let’s shoot for 30 people!!
- Players Packet! The Wicked GT Players Packet has been updated and is now available for your viewing pleasure. If you’d like to download a copy then please click this link! Enjoy!
- Just 2 days remaining to make your payments!! If you wait past April 21st, the price goes up!!
- April 21: This date is important for 2 reasons. 1st – This is the last day for refunds. If you have something that comes up between now and April 21 that prevents you from making it to the tournament, and you’ve already paid, then we’ll gladly refund you. However, if it’s past April 21 then the money has already been put to use for things like securing the venue, deposits, etc. Please let us know prior to this date if something comes up and you can’t make it. 2nd – This is also the date that the price goes up from $50 to $55 so make sure to pay prior to this date to get the $50 price! After April 21, the price goes up $5.
- May 12: This date is when your army lists are due! Get your practice games in and finalize your list and then get it sent in so that it can be reviewed. Please no handwritten lists! Needs to be in some form of readable format (Army Builder, Excel, etc). Any lists that are submitted later than May 12 are subject to points deductions.
Please continue to spread the word and make this Wicked GT the best one yet! If you have any questions please feel free to visit our forums (click here) or send an email to the Wicked GT (firstname.lastname@example.org).