Here’s some quick bullet points:
– Wicked GT now live on Twitter! For all of you social media guys out there, make sure to start following @thewickedgt so you can get live, up-to-the-minute details on the Wicked GT this weekend. We’ll kick it off on Friday night with some pictures of set up and all sorts of things going on that night. We’ll also post pics of players, armies, and Golden Toto Entries so if you’re on Twitter go ahead and start following us!
– Factions! One of the exciting things that we’re adding to the Wicked GT Scenarios is the addition of Factions! There are 5 different factions that are battling it out for power in the Land of Oz and it’s up to you to choose whose side you’re on! Before each game, you will have to choose a faction from the list and they may be able to turn the battle in your favor! Whether it’s Wicked Witch of the West you employ for her services or the goody two-shoes Dorothy it doesn’t really matter… what really matters is will they come through when you call upon them in your time of need! Follow this link to find out what the 5 factions are and how they can aid you in battle! Choose wisely! (Note that you can only choose each faction ONCE during the tournament and you can gain 300 VPs by NOT choosing any of the factions for their help and completing their special mission instead! A tough decision, indeed!!!)
– Round 1 Match-ups! All the match-ups for Round 1 have now been posted! Make sure you know where you are playing so you can get your army set up on Friday night or Saturday morning. All the tables will be clearly marked! And now we’ve added the Table numbers for each match-up. Also note that these match-ups will be posted at the venue on Friday night as well.
Eric Rennie vs. Travis Shore – Table 1
Randall Hill vs. Noble Diven – Table 2
Mike Grudowski vs. Chad Moore – Table 3
Chad Graham vs. Chris Westerhold – Table 4
Patrick Beshenich vs. Erik Wilmeth – Table 5
Dennis Nix vs. Michael Pennington – Table 6
Kenneth Eubanks vs. Rob Woodrum – Table 7
Adam Haecker vs. Jason Westerhold – Table 8
J.T. Grachek John Beshenich vs. Austin Murrey – Table 9
Alex Bade vs. Eric Mercer – Table 10
Mike McGuire vs. Brian Hunter – Table 11
Chris McArthur vs. Leland Gross – Table 12
Andrew Porter vs. Kurt Armstrong – Table 13
James Valdez vs. John Pike -Table 14
John Beshenich vs. Mark Giebler
– Best General Categories! Take a look to see which Best General category you are in. Your category will also be printed on your custom lanyard when you sign up!
|Wicked Witches||Tin Men||Scarecrows|
|Alex Bade||Adam Haecker||Austin Murrey|
|Chad Moore||Michael Pennington||Brian Hunter|
|Eric Mercer||Noble Diven||Chris McArthur|
|Jason Westerhold||Mike McGuire||Chris Westerhold|
|John Pike||Leland Gross||Erik Wilmeth|
|J.T. Grachek||James Valdez||John Beshenich|
|Kenneth Eubanks||Eric Rennie||Kurt Armstrong|
|Michael Grudowski||Chad Graham||Rob Woodrum|
|Patrick Beshenich||Andrew Porter||Travis Shore|
|Randall Hill||–||Mark Giebler|
And here’s some other bullet points from past posts, but still relevant:
Don’t forget that registration begins at 5:00 PM on Friday, May 15th! If you want to come up and do some open gaming please feel free! It’s gonna be a great time. Please let us know if you have any questions!!!
– Because of our rule to make all buildings impassable we have decided to ban ONE ITEM from this GT, and that is Fozzrik’s Folding Fortress. Please remember this when building your army list.
– The Painting Rubric has been added to the website as well in case you wanted to look it over and see how you can score max points. You can find it by following this link.
– The cost for the Wicked GT is $65 and you can pay via paypal by sending your payment to email@example.com.
– Player’s Packet: All the information for the Wicked GT can be found in this packet ranging from the sponsor list, schedule, venue information, all the way to the scoring rubrics for Appearance and Sportsmanship.